Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 4g mobile broadband.

Options
  • 05-07-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi ,was wondering if anyone had any feedback on 4g broadband from Meteor as am thinkinking of signing up. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Have been using this since May. Due to distance from exchange could only get 3mbps download on landline, with this I usually get between 15 & 25 mbps so am fairly happy with it. Speed does drop on occasion, not sure why but a reboot usually sorts it. Wifi range within the house isn't great but a range extender & powerline adapters gets me connected upstairs. I think I am at the outer edge of 4g coverage so on the whole I'm fairly happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hoopsfan

That's great thanks for your post. Will see what offers Meteor have. Thanks again.

Advertisement