Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Founders can

Options
  • 05-07-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,820 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere selling founders all day in a can, that is not all the way over on the north side of Dublin.?

Something southside if anyone knows of a shop selling it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,505 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Might be worth contacting Devenneys in Dundrum, or Hollands in Bray. I wa sin Deveneys yesterday though, and don't recall seeing Founders in a can (though it was 4 for €10 in bottle form). Probably best to ring ahead. Drinkstore.ie do deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,820 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Might be worth contacting Devenneys in Dundrum, or Hollands in Bray. I wa sin Deveneys yesterday though, and don't recall seeing Founders in a can (though it was 4 for €10 in bottle form). Probably best to ring ahead. Drinkstore.ie do deliver.

Can get it in bottle form in O Briens, looks like the northsiders have exclusive rights on the can selling :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Devenneys have definitely had it in the last couple of months. Bought a few there.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

The Mace on South Circular Road opposite St James Hospital have All Day and Centennial cans, 4 for €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Redmonds in Ranelagh frequently do this and centennial as part of their 4 for a tenner pick and mix deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the black rock cellar is another place i've seen this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭JayRoc

Blackrock Cellar and the Dark Horse beer shop had them as of yesterday, the former doing both the session ale and the harder stuff as part of their 4 for a tenner deal

• Registered Users Posts: 16 nplunkett

Molloys have them in most branches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

listermint wrote: »
    Anywhere selling founders all day in a can, that is not all the way over on the north side of Dublin.?

Something southside if anyone knows of a shop selling it.

Thanks

Molloys in clonsilla west Dublin has it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,820 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Tried molloys in tallaght. No cans have the bottles of offer.

Have to say molloys selection is incredibly large. It beats the crap out of my two local O Briens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement