Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen laptop Toshiba Satellite A300

Options
  • 04-07-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My laptop Toshiba Satellite A300 has been stolen on 02.07.2014 from my apartment in Dublin 15. Serial number Y8579923Q. CCTV recorded two <SNIP> guys driving off in grey Nissan Almera 04D123.. (hiding last two numbers as I'm not sure if I can reveal full reg here). Burglary reported to Garda but chances to recover laptop by them are slim as an officer said as it's probably sold already in car pak sale.

Please contact me by PM if you see it or someone tries to sell it to you. Reward for founder.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved to the Dublin 15 forum. Also, I've removed your mobile phone number from this post, you really do not want that published forever more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

How do you know they were <SNIP>?

Advertisement