Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best e cigarette for b and h smoker

Options
  • 04-07-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all,I am looking to quit cigarettes and I smoke 20 b and h,s a day,could someone please help me pick a starter pack,I am totally lost.thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

My two cents

I'm not sure anyone can tell you what will work for you the best they can do is tell you what worked for them .

Started kits are starter kits , I think the healthiersmoker crowd do the ego firebird . If you get this and decide that you can manage vaping then later on you can get bigger shinier things :) . If you are going to start off deciding that no matter what you are going to make this work then maybe a bit more research and investment in the battery and a good and easy to use clearomizer ( tank ) might be in order .

The Juice is the important part at the start , find a store that will let you try a few different juices and take a few pulls off each to see which one you think you could tolerate . They should be able to advise you on strength and taste and if they are not then leave and find another shop , they should also be willing to spend some time helping you choose . I think most people will tell you that none of the juices actually taste like a cigarette so , for me , I went in the following day and also bought some citrus style juice and mixed it in with the tobacco flavoured juice , mango or apple ( mixed with some vanilla mmmm :) ) . After a few days when you taste the different flavours you can either buy or mix you won't want a tobacco flavour anymore , atleast that is the experience of myself and a few of my friends .

You are making a massive change give it the thought and research it needs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

If you still haven't found a stater, try the bestshop.eu or e-shop they're really cheap and have great kits for beginners. The e-juice from them isn't great (imo) but you never know you could find something you like.

Advertisement