Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Year Housemates Wanted

Options
  • 04-07-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey starting at NUIG in september and left it a bit late to sort accommodation :/ Looking for other first years to share a house/apartment with. Thinking Donegan Court heard its a good place but you need to apply in groups of 3 :p Anyone interested or have any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 katiekennedy

elisia95 wrote: »
    Hey starting at NUIG in september and left it a bit late to sort accommodation :/ Looking for other first years to share a house/apartment with. Thinking Donegan Court heard its a good place but you need to apply in groups of 3 :p Anyone interested or have any suggestions??

Yeah Im in the same boat, looking for anywhere with first years, and the cheaper the better :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

elisia95 wrote: »

Unofficially I heard that Donegan court won't even consider first years. Neither will a lot of landlords.

You could lie, say that you are going into second/third year. They aren't going to check with the university, but you might trip yourself up at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭LiverpoolLad95

Willing to share, pm on any update.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Becca27

Also left accommodation to the last minute and am stressing now- first year hoping to do commerce don't know anybody going to nuig :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NaoiseHigg

Same here. Looking for a place to stay. PM me if anyones still looking for anyone to fill a house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kaylinmaher

Same here. Wondering if corrib is even worth a shot? Willing to share, looking to do biomed come sept

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Wesleygirlx

Im a second year and am looking at getting a place in Dun na Coiribe, pretty good location close to college and town and surrounded by student accommodation, but I need roommates. If anyone of ye are still looking for a place give me a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Barti

I have one single room available in the private accomodation side of Gort na Coiribe if anyone is stuck for a room. You would be sharing the apartment with two guys who are working nearby so it would be a quiet enough house and it's a short walk to the shops and NUIG. Send me a message if anyone is interested in more details.

Advertisement