Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Implants

Options
  • 04-07-2014 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Any one know of a good way to have dental implants done at home or abroad, which one would you recommend, has anyone had it done. I am considering having this treatment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Dental Issues forum. Best place to get advice on implants.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

There is another thread on the topic, but if you can't find it, my personal opinion is i would never go abroad for dental work. Not going to get into the pros/cons of traveling for this or getting it done here, but personally i would only get it done here.

I got an implant done in Dublin about 2 years ago - compared prices with Northern Ireland and it was better value here.

Could not be happier with the service, professionalism and work that i got done and am happy to recommend the Dental Clinic i used, so PM me for details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 brayman

Thank you, I am nervous about going abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 2 albanothus

Hi Further to this can anyone reccommend a dental implant company who operates in Galway? Looking for 1 porcelain implant...

Advertisement