Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkee thallasotherpay centre

• 04-07-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'll start by saying my review on this place (which I hope is in the right place, I'm not normally one for very bad feedback) is one which stands out among my opinions of the other businesses in the area. Kilkee is a very friendly place, lovely people, very welcoming (I'm here from Dublin), but this place is bad by any standards. I didn't personally use the place but my mam and sister did. It was meant to be a saltwater and seaweed bath but when they got there it turned out the saltwater wasn't working and it was only freshwater (at 25 quid you'd be better off having a bath at home...seaweeds free, as is fresh water....). They booked well in advance over the phone and weren't informed of this, and it wasn't til they were stood in the room (which was extremely cramped and offered no privacy) that it was mentioned after my mam had actually asked how to operate the saltwater tap. The bath was apparently crap and afterwards she mentioned her dissapointment. The woman who owns the place was extremely confrontational and gave a fiver refund on both baths but argued heavily in an abusive tone. My mam went back today as it was bothering her to ask for a refund as she was extremely unhappy about it and she basically threw the money at her and kicked her out telling her to "just leave before I say something I'll regret", which she decided to do anyway when she proceeded to follow her out to the car to shout at her in public, which is where I encountered her. Horrible woman, if you can't take a negative review don't ask for one (she actually asked for honest feedback before any of this). I've encountered rude staff in my life and I've been on the other end with rude customers while working too but this woman runs this place and has a seriously bad attitude and work ethic. I had also been booked into the place that morning but we had cancelled my appointment hours ago because I wasn't interested at all and it had been booked without my knowing and she had the nerve to give out about me not showing even though she had confirmed the cancellation. Terrible experience, let's the area down, I'd advise you save your money.

Advertisement