Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Medical taking Creatine

Options
  • 04-07-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all just been told that Creatine can show up on a medical and they may fail u on it does anyone know if this is true because to be honest it does not makes sense as we eat creatine from steaks and chicken ??? are bodys produce creatine so why would it ?? if yous could just tell me if it does show up or not i may have it next week thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 hammerfist

Yes apparently it can mess with results. We were told not to risk taking protein and creatine coming up to the medical. You won't be allowed these supplements in training either.
    IRISHAARON wrote: »
    Hi all just been told that Creatine can show up on a medical and they may fail u on it does anyone know if this is true because to be honest it does not makes sense as we eat creatine from steaks and chicken ??? are bodys produce creatine so why would it ?? if yous could just tell me if it does show up or not i may have it next week thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 IRISHAARON

hammerfist wrote: »
    Yes apparently it can mess with results. We were told not to risk taking protein and creatine coming up to the medical. You won't be allowed these supplements in training either.

okay thanks for that better keep away from it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm not sure about it messing up your samples, plenty of serving lads use it and pass their annual medicals.. However as a recruit you won't be allowed use it so stop using it now and save yourself some cash, it'll be useless for you as a recruit anyway.

Advertisement