Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profits in Adventure Sports - The Business - Rte 1 Radio, 10am Sat 5th July

Options
  • 04-07-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Hope I got this right....just caught a snippet from a radio promo for tomorrow's "The Business" on RTE Radio 1 from 10;00 to 11:00. I gather there's going to be a piece on profits in the Adventure Racing business.

Should be interesting. :rolleyes: ...see what the carpetbaggers have to say.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

On a similar note, I always wondered how much money is in the bootcamp business. Numbers seemed to have fallen off this year from what I see in Bushy Pk. anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

gerard_65 wrote: »
    On a similar note, I always wondered how much money is in the bootcamp business. Numbers seemed to have fallen off this year from what I see in Bushy Pk. anyway.

STFU and give me 10!!! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,137 ✭✭✭rom

digger2d2 wrote: »
    STFU and give me 10!!! ;):D

Euro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

rom wrote: »
    Euro?

Ya'd get feck all at boot camp for €10!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Condo131

Well....that was pretty much a damp squib...much ado about nothing. I certainly didn't learn anything from it.

It was more like an invite for others to get involved.

• Advertisement
Advertisement