Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers renting mobile homes?

Options
  • 03-07-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi currently I'm staying in a friends mobile home which he is renting off a farmer now the set up is outstanding it has oil heating, electricity, hot/cold water and is fully furnished he also has a wooden shed next to the mobile home as a utility where it has a washer, dryer and a second but larger fridge freezer.
    Cause this is my friends place I need to find my own place soon I was hoping is there any other farmers that do this round the waterford area close to youghal, ardmore, dungarvan?

Details.
    I'm 28, unemployed, in a relationship but not living together, I'm not on rent allowance, I also have 2 small dogs.

Advertisement