Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Cork

Options
  • 03-07-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a reasonably-priced blow-dry in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭olliesgirl55

dice3344 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a good recommendation for a reasonably-priced blow-dry in the city?

Try Boston Belle on Proby's Quay. Very good salon and reasonably priced too. Think they even have a special on blow drys on certain days. Did a great job with my hair. I would highly recommend them:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

I know the one but have never been in there. Will check them out- thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭olliesgirl55

dice3344 wrote: »
    I know the one but have never been in there. Will check them out- thanks!

Your welcome. They are right across the street from St. Francis Cathedral.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tramontana

Hi! Just not to start a new thread: does anyone know where does Tom, the stylist from The Edge, work now? I've just learned that he doesn't work there anymore but didn't feel like asking where did he go. Can anybody help me? TIA!!

Advertisement