Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Microsoft send me newer model?

• 03-07-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

Today I sent my xbox 360 via UPS for Microsoft to repair. It is out of warranty so I had to pay to get it repaired. The warranty sticker on it hasn't been tampered with. It is one of the older white models, got it in 2009.

Will Microsoft send me a an Xbox 360 slim? or just a refurb/repaired old white model?

Any help is appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

It's very unlikely that Microsoft will give you a Slim, there not known to be generous. a third party will repair your console and offer a 90 day warranty. But the prices charged for repair by M$, you could of bought a replacement unit for less.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭itsgrand

Yeah you're right, doubt they'd send me a Slim. Got that gut feeling in my stomach as soon as I sent it off to UPS that I made a mistake. Live and learn. Thanks!

Advertisement