Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FMH General Discussion

Options
  • 03-07-2014 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

This is mainly just to see is anyone playing the handheld version so either android, ipad or iPhone. I'm enjoying it haven't got time to get stuck into a proper game so this is handy for a game. Decided to start as TNS in Wales beat sligo in the chamoions league qualifier then kaliju of Estonia in the next round only one more team to beat to be in the champions league proper and I get murdered by Molde but it means I'm in the Europa league group stages which is decent enough.

Kinda wish that I hadn't though as the other teams are too good and is demoralising everyone. That's my game anyways anyone else playing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Is it worth getting? I find it difficult to get any decent bit done on the laptop because it's so much effort to get it out so I'm thinking about getting it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Can get this on VITA for €17.99 at the moment, quite tempted... Have a work trip to seattle coming up so lots of plane time.

Anyone played it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Bought this on the weekend on Android. Had no idea how good it was. Obviously it's dumbed down quite a bit but I was very impressed with the detail they put in while keeping the game snappy. I'm playing it on an S4. I don't have great eyesight, but the text size is fine and how the UI is put together is very good.

Match needs a lot of work. There are very few variations in terms of what can happen. Reminds me of the old console manager games that had tacked on 3d highlights. Has to be kept in mind that it's a mobile/tablet game, but still.

The touchscreen is great but as I am playing it on a phone and not a tablet, it can be difficult to sub players in by dragging them across at times.

I don't like how the news basically consists of who was sacked or hired at X club.

One thing that annoys me is that there is no sound apart from that annoying click that I have turned off. Would have been nice to have generic crowd noise with a cheer if someone scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭the goon

Hi, I have been playing the android version for phones for the last year and really enjoy it. That said, I now find it a bit limited. Is the only way to get a more comprehensive version, to get it for a laptop/pc?

Advertisement