Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement key for jap import car

Options
  • 02-07-2014 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

hi folks
    ive bought a nissan march for my wife and its jap import, seller had only one key so I wanted to have a spare one just in case but to my surprise its going to be a headache as this car has an intelligent key (one you have it on you dont put it into ignition) and guy from autokey said that this key is operating on different frequency that Europe's manufacturers and he has no software to code it.do you know anybody either here or UK who might be able to do it? Does anyone have an idea what to do now?cheers.

Comments

Advertisement