Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viva Las Vegas?

Options
  • 02-07-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

So, I'm sure this has been asked before, but has anyone gotten married in Las Vegas?

If so how did you get on, and how much paperwork did you have to do when you came back to Ireland? (assuming you didn't wake up with a raging hangover and married to a waitress/stripper you met an hour ago) :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueturnip

I did, just last year. We had it planned ;)
    Haven't actually done anything back here, not too sure what there is to do. I'm not changing my name...
    We "ordered" our Vegas marriage license online before we left and then just paid for it when we collected it. You need this before any chapel will marry you.
    Then when we got home we ordered the official certificate online and they sent it here. Took a few weeks I think.
    I really enjoyed it and was special to us! Wouldn't change a thing about it now!

I can't think of anything else, but any questions just ask! :)

Advertisement