Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs dresses

Options
  • 02-07-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does any one know any cheap shops in dublin to get a debs/ evening dress? Im not looking to spend over 150 euro. Ive tried tk maxx already.. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Depends on the kind of dress you want. There's a few shops on Henry street that do very elaborate debs style dresses that I think are less that €150 but might not be the style you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laoisgirl1997

I would preferably like something maybe really elegant or classy looking but shopping on a budget you cant be too fussy haha! Do you know the names of the shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Windorah

You could try the online stores if time is on your side.
    eBay is great especially if you don't mind second hand.
    I love the label SHEIKE. It's an Australian company so I can't say for definite if they deliver to Europe but you could send them a quick email. They are priced quite reasonably for evening dresses.
    Coast and Brown Thomas websites would also be worth a look. They might have reduced stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laoisgirl1997

Thanks a million for your help! My Debs is the first week in August so I'll probably have to purchase something in a shop though :/ Ill have a look at coast and brown thomas in dublin city centre though!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mocmo

Coast is currently selling beautiful evening / deb dresses for as little as €80 in their sale, probably only limited sizes left but worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

There's some nice Coast dresses on ASOS. Delivery is really quick, only a couple of days so you'd definitely get it before your debs and even have time to change it if it's not right. If you do go with ASOS, pay in sterling and it will work out a bit cheaper than the euro price too.

These are my faves but would depend on your own personal style...
    image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

bnagrrl wrote: »
    There's some nice Coast dresses on ASOS. Delivery is really quick, only a couple of days so you'd definitely get it before your debs and even have time to change it if it's not right. If you do go with ASOS, pay in sterling and it will work out a bit cheaper than the euro price too.

These are my faves but would depend on your own personal style...
    <SNIP>

Wow they're perfect! They're really classy and gorgeous. Second last one is paricularly beautiful. And the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Also try quiz. they have departments in debenhams i think... they have gorgeous dresses

http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100002858.html
    http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100002794.html
    http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100002787.html

Just some examples

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

mocmo wrote: »
    Coast is currently selling beautiful evening / deb dresses for as little as €80 in their sale, probably only limited sizes left but worth a look.

Also there is a coast store in Kildare village. I was there last week and they looked to have nice stuff. You would want to give yourself time to take a good look I would say - I was in a rush so didnt have time for a good luck but prices seemed very reasonable!

Also try the likes of julien in st stephens green? A lot of places will have sales on now so you might get lucky!

Advertisement