Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music on Windows Phone

Options
  • 02-07-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

What apps/services are people using?
    I mainly use Google Play to store my music and cloudmusik to play it back.
    I also have an xbox music subscription for newer music.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

What's xbox music like? On the phone I mainly use Nokia mix radio. Or mix radio as it is now known.
    I'd give it a thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Spotify because I use it elsewhere too (Mac, PC, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

I use the Plex app (along with the Plex Media Server software on my home server) to stream all my music (and video too). It also crucially has a sync option for offline listening. Its like a personal Spotify. I use mix radio for everything else. Occasionally Mixtapes for some interesting user-generated mixes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Mix Radio pretty much all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Just started using mix radio, seems great but I'm a bit wary of how much data it'll use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Just started using mix radio, seems great but I'm a bit wary of how much data it'll use

You can download the mixes for offline usage if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Deezer is pretty good too, signed up to the €1 for 3months deal and have to say I like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Mix radio is great, but anyone notice that new playlists created in xbox music can take days to appear in mix radio?

Advertisement