Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to price??

Options
  • 02-07-2014 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello

I am selling my 2nd hand Olympus Zuiko 70-300 mm lense and also an Olympus electronic flash FL-36 but I am not entirely sure how much to price them at. I have them both for a couple of years and am upgrading the body to a Nikon or Canon.

Does anyone have any idea of how much people would pay for these?

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

search ebay and adverts to find what price these things are going for & mark your price around that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dauntrica

List your 2nd hand Olympus Zuiko 70-300 mm lens and also an Olympus electronic flash FL-36 on eBay,they will tell you the current selling price of the items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tenifan

dauntrica wrote: »
    List your 2nd hand Olympus Zuiko 70-300 mm lens and also an Olympus electronic flash FL-36 on eBay,they will tell you the current selling price of the items.

+1. I cleared out old electronics recently and stuff i thought would hold some value didn't, stuff i was ready to bin sold for a lot more than i expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHPhoto

Search for the items on ebay to get an idea of price, or just a regular google search to see what comes up.
    List it on adverts, and all the usual sites.
    Can always drop the price if you are not getting offers or able to sell it.

Advertisement