Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kleber tyres.. any good?

Options
  • 02-07-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭

As above are they any good?

Google says they are owned by Michelin..

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9 Verified rep Discount Tyres: Keith

I'd class Kleber as lower midrange. They are third in the pecking order at Michelin with BF Goodrich second and Kormoran forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,588 ✭✭✭tossy

When did this verified representative stuff happen Keith?

• Company Representative Posts: 9 Verified rep Discount Tyres: Keith

tossy wrote: »
    When did this verified representative stuff happen Keith?

We set it up a couple of months back. I thought it would be a nice touch to be able to officially converse with boardies when we're mentioned. So far so good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

While you there so keith.

How much for 4 dunlop blue response 205/55r16 91v supplied and fitted ?

And I mean your best price. I used to work for a tyre place and happen to know they cost 55euro per tyre from goodyear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭toyotaavensis

On Kleber tyres, I had Dynaxer HP2 185/65/15's before on an almera and thought they were great.

Then I switched to HP3 and to be honest I wasnt at all happy. After that I decided to go for other alternatives.
    I have a couple of Hankooks on the car now and have had goodyear (very good), dunlop (very good), nexen (got rid of with about 4mm of thread left due to being rubbish), bridgestone (very good) and michelin (excellent).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

The only budget tyre I could recommend is Nordex, not a fan of budget tyres but there decent enough

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Moanin

sean1141 wrote: »
    As above are they any good?

Google says they are owned by Michelin..

I purchased a new Peugeot back in 2002 and these were on it from the factory..... I found them okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

While you there so keith.

How much for 4 dunlop blue response 205/55r16 91v supplied and fitted ?

And I mean your best price. I used to work for a tyre place and happen to know they cost 55euro per tyre from goodyear ;)

People have to eat too!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I'd class Kleber as lower midrange. They are third in the pecking order at Michelin with BF Goodrich second and Kormoran forth.

Cheers Keith. So they would be a good bit better than the likes of wanli etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭kfog

sean1141 wrote: »
    Cheers Keith. So they would be a good bit better than the likes of wanli etc?

Almost anything is better than wanly, most lethal tyres I've ever had on a car, didn't stay on it for very long..

Advertisement