Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical-free - Best organic item

Options
  • 02-07-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭

Free rein here. Post a photo of your proudest achievement this year as an organic grower. Give a brief description of how you achieved it and maybe you'll inspire someone to grow a little greener.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Hanging basket, only fertiliser used is chicken manure. Will be feeding later this week with a liquid organic feed, including liquid seaweed. Getting a better display this year than others.

314751.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭redser7

Gorgeous.

Organic Courgettes, grown in pots in the pollytunnel:

316366.JPG

Organic Gherkins, also grown in pots in the pollytunnel. As this is my first year growing them I have no idea if they are ripe or not and I expected small ones like the pickled Gherkins, not these cucumber sized ones.

316367.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭vistafinder

Organic Omellete with thinnings from the garden. Mmmmm!

Beetroot
    Carrot
    Onion
    2 eggs

All going well I will get some hens and put this on plate of my own food next year.

14730459720_37a04221ba_z.jpg
    untitled-2365.jpg by vistafind, on Flickr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭vistafinder

Dinner time
    15022064848_d5580bea78_c.jpguntitled-2876.jpg by vistafind, on Flickr

Advertisement