Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pianist / Piano players

Options
  • 01-07-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I need to hire a pianist for an event and I am trying to find a website that advertises this kind of service. Nothing of any use is appearing on google. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

I would suggest posting in the county you are looking for the pianist in. Usually someone knows someone who knows someone! Or try the AIMS website. They have a forum as far as I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IamthePablo

Oh thanks, I am looking for a Pianist in North Co. Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keyboardcook

Whats the event. I'm a piano player.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IamthePablo

It is potentially a weekly event. I need somebody to play in a bright and airy lounge. I was hoping to get it started on Friday.

I'll send you a PM. You can call me and we'll have a chat. Costs nothing to talk!! If I can't help out I can get someone who will be able to.

• Advertisement

Did you get that PM

Advertisement