Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Juice's Better than Mt Baker ???

Options
  • 01-07-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

I've tried a few different juice's from different vendors but none of them seem to match up to the one's I've got from Mt. Baker. Can anyone recommend me any that they think are better than Mt. Baker? There's so many out there and it's so overwhelming sometimes. I generally smoke 6mg and 50/50, I don't mind the PG/VG ratio but I don't enjoy any higher than 6mg nicotine, so that may be a factor. Any recomendations vapers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

There's 20% off over at bombies at the moment, if the US forums are to be trusted, that stuff is pretty impressive. 20 % code is: 'unchained'

If you're feeling flush, these guys are pricey and recommended:

http://www.ecig-shop.fr/48-five-pawns-eliquide

Mt. Baker is the cheaper end of the scale in the US, good juice though, some great flavours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It's all personal taste if course, but I'm vaping some five pawns gambit at the moment and it is su****ingperb.

Not cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Yeah I've tried the gambit & grandmaster from 5 pawns, both are really good, have a tank here with the two mixed together ;) I checked out the bombies site ended up ordering a couple of juices off it, they seemed right up my alley as I like vaping fruity flavors, thanks for that!

My friend sent me on this link which is a top 10 "Craft" E-Juice list: http://www.cigbuyer.com/top-craft-e-juice-liquid-companies/

There's a good few here I'll have to check out, thought I'd post it up for anyone else looking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Having read reviews and talked to some people in the states that have purchased Mt. Baker, I have come to know thats its a lower tier juice chain.

I would suggest making your own, takes a bit of trial and error but your always safe with a 50/50 mix and 30% flavour and adjust to your liking.

If you dont want to g odown the route of making your own, theres an Irish company called V-Mist, I got some juice off them when at Vapefest. My god that was some nice stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

ghogie91 wrote: »
    Having read reviews and talked to some people in the states that have purchased Mt. Baker, I have come to know thats its a lower tier juice chain.

I would suggest making your own, takes a bit of trial and error but your always safe with a 50/50 mix and 30% flavour and adjust to your liking.

If you dont want to g odown the route of making your own, theres an Irish company called V-Mist, I got some juice off them when at Vapefest. My god that was some nice stuff!

Do you mean vmist from vapourpal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

54kroc wrote: »
    Do you mean vmist from vapourpal?

Yeah thats the one

Not a huge fan of vmist tbh, but vapourpal also stock halcyon haze which is simply outstanding imo.

ghogie91 wrote: »
    Yeah thats the one

Cool, I will check out vapour pal as well, got an e-mail off bombies today to say my order has been shipped finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Whats the shipping like from Bombies? Those liquids look fairly interesting and very reasonably priced too.

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Whats the shipping like from Bombies? Those liquids look fairly interesting and very reasonably priced too.

It's around €11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

not bad at all, thanks

BeansBeans wrote: »

I ordered 3 x 30ml & 1 x 15ml, the total shipping cost was 14.99 USD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I just started Vaping a few days ago and i bought the Irish Wicked Brand.

i know taste is subjective, but is there a huge taste difference from the sites listed above?

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I just started Vaping a few days ago and i bought the Irish Wicked Brand.

i know taste is subjective, but is there a huge taste difference from the sites listed above?

I think there is anyway, it's certainly worth trying out a few juices, Mt. Baker is a good start but there are plenty of juices far superior to them imo.
    Saying that one of my favorite juices is a cheap as chips Hangsen ry4.
    If your near Dungarvan there is a b&m store that has an excellent range of juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

54kroc wrote: »
    I think there is anyway, it's certainly worth trying out a few juices, Mt. Baker is a good start but there are plenty of juices far superior to them imo.
    Saying that one of my favorite juices is a cheap as chips Hangsen ry4.
    If your near Dungarvan there is a b&m store that has an excellent range of juices.

I will have to pop on over to http://www.vaporium.eu/ then :)

On a side note i bought a H2O Clearomizer from recommendations on this sub-forum, and man is it better than the Clearomizer that comes with the eGo-CE4

Advertisement