Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Now you see me, now you don't

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Can't explain the price,

but you can hardly expect it to have exactly 50,000 on the clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

I think the confusion is arising from the fact that two dealers have the same car for sale at the same time, for two different prices...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

mannix motors closed down, they were called something else before that also. looks like a sham garage so would leave well enough alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

do you not think its possible they did a trade sale between them and the first dealer didn't bother to remove it from done deal ?

Not everything is a scam or dodgy, there is often a very plausible reason for stuff happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Spipov

RobAMerc wrote: »
    do you not think its possible they did a trade sale between them and the first dealer didn't bother to remove it from done deal ?

Not everything is a scam or dodgy, there is often a very plausible reason for stuff happening.

Both ads keep getting updated. I was looking at 1 series a couple of weeks ago or more and it was the same issue.

Mannix as far as i know closed their premises on the naas/newlands cross to open somewhere deeper in clondalkin.

I dont know the other bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Quite common. Two dealers advertise the car. Owners might know each other. Whoever sells it gets the profit or they split it either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 weezy thursday

Ye there ripping everybody they tell u loads and give u nothing after they sell u a lump of scrap metal stay well clear sham garage isnt d word why people think u would get a good car out of a porta cabin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

Ye there ripping everybody they tell u loads and give u nothing after they sell u a lump of scrap metal stay well clear sham garage isnt d word why people think u would get a good car out of a porta cabin...

You're missing the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

320413.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm sure OP has made a decision by now.

Oh, and use full English here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement