Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Chrome Desert Eagle 5.0 Hard Kick

Options
  • 01-07-2014 10:30am

Hello all,

I'm putting my tokyo Marui Chrome Desert eagle up for sale as I'm just not using it anymore. Haven't had any time for airsofting since kids came along...:(

It's in mint condition, working perfectly, comes in the box with all the original accessories including full metal mag and all documentation. Was used for very light skirmishing a few times, but is basically a trophy/target shooting piece due to it's considerable size and weight. It wasn't my main sidearm for skirmishing for this reason, so it's in very good nick.

It uses green gas, and shoots .20 bb's at between 300 and 320fps depending on how warm the weather is. It was chrono'd on a warm day recently at 319. Anybody who has shot this version will know it has a really powerful kickback on it, and the hop up is manually adjustable when the barrel is locked forward.

Pics attached. I bought it for €200 about 2 years ago and it's been lubed and stored clean for the last 12 months or so.

Am looking for €145 for it.
    I also have a thigh holster for it if needed, will let both go for €150.

Dublin North/M50 area. No time wasters or stupid offers please.

Comments

Advertisement