Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIT Food and Health Science?

Options
  • 30-06-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I am like many posts here trying to figure out a career path where I could be able to get work in Ireland or at least internationally recognised. I was looking at Food and Health Science at CIT and has anybody completed this course and what are the present work prospects at the moment. I thought it might be good to hear from previous students if this is the correct forum.

My leaving subjects are Biology, Home Ec, French, Geog and the rest.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

clara11 wrote: »
    Hi I am like many posts here trying to figure out a career path where I could be able to get work in Ireland or at least internationally recognised. I was looking at Food and Health Science at CIT and has anybody completed this course and what are the present work prospects at the moment. I thought it might be good to hear from previous students if this is the correct forum.
    You might get more responses if you asked in the CIT forum itself. ;)

Advertisement