Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chances of getting on campus accommodation for first year? (UCD).

Options
  • 29-06-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

i'm 3303 on the waiting list which is very low down, is there any chance of getting on campus accommodation? i really dont want to live somewhere off campus and the new place across the road seems to be really expensive.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

mattjoe95 wrote: »
    i'm 3303 on the waiting list which is very low down, is there any chance of getting on campus accommodation? i really dont want to live somewhere off campus and the new place across the road seems to be really expensive.

At that number it's unlikely. You could be lucky but by that stage the only accommodation left would be Roebuck castle which is very expensive compared to the rest of Res although it is catered.

Advertisement