Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes- Clontarf Area

Options
  • 29-06-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So I already posted about this in the Dublin City thread but haven't found what I'm after (yet) so thought posting here may be more appropriate.

Anyway I'm looking to find out if there is anywhere (or anyone) that does private dance lessons for couples in the Clontarf/Killester/Raheny area. Just fairly standard ballroom stuff, or similar. We'd both be beginners.

I've already tried justdance and they only do group classes in Raheny.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

There used to be a dance teacher maybe 7 or 8 years ago that held evening classes for adults in Sutton, in either in the Primary School or the Methodist Church on the Howth Road near the Tennis Club.
    Maybe in you ring them they may still have her contact details - I'm trying very hard to remember her name and the exact location, but no luck... If I do remember anything,I'll let you know.

Advertisement