Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPV's on Sky Box Office

Options
  • 29-06-2014 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

If you purchase a PPV on Sky Box Office, do they let you record it live? I was thinking of ordering the MITB PPV tonight but I can't stay up to watch it as I have work tomorrow.

A few years ago I ordered WM from Sky Box Office and thought I could record it live but turned out I couldn't and had to wait until the repeats started until I could watch it. Also the repeats were not in HD which was also annoying.

Just wondering if I order it tonight am I restricted to watching it live in HD or watching a repeat that is not in HD, which is also not recorded so I can't fast forward the boring stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

I ave Virgin and you can't record it. You can only watch the repeats every 3 hours in standard definition. Not sure if sky is the same but I've heard it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

"if booking through your box then yes but is only available for a limited amount of time. sometimes 24 hours to a week."

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Archived-Discussions/If-you-purchase-ppv-can-you-record-it/td-p/353687

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

You can only record if you order through the sky box, not if you phone them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Fwiw, you can get the WWE Network outside USA and can rewatch it whenever. One box office event is about the same cost as two months of Network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Actually just checked Sky Box Office and I can record it.

Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement