Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watches in usual places or with unusual objects!

Options
  • 29-06-2014 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭

Just a bit of fun. Post pictures of your watch somewhere different!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

I guess I know who to get in touch with if i need my puppy to be executed :eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

For sale: Omega usual dog diving marks!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭CarltonBrowne

Unusual objects I hear you say...

14122012.jpg
    Taken outside Waitrose in Twickenham the day after a match - if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Ok here are two unusual (ish) places. My guess is that not too many of our wee part of the forum have been here....

This one was taken today. On my way down from the summit of Mount Mansfield, Vermont.

ED97A39A-8D13-4A4D-9C82-BE6481C6ED56_zps08sqsgjq.jpg

This next one was taken last October at the Iguazu Falls in Northern Argentina.

88633DA5-441E-4B23-A995-6DA9848E8DEF-3479-00000317F7055C6A_zps40129375.jpg

Since we're doing animals. I hasten to add that the first one was done prior to me having the watch re-lapped

01062012a.JPG
    A soviet space dog suit.
    15072011.JPG
    Some of you may recognise this location.
    190310.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Ok here are two unusual (ish) places. My guess is that not too many of our wee part of the forum have been here....

This next one was taken last October at the Iguazu Falls in Northern Argentina.

People must think we are mad, such beautiful natural phenomenon and we are taking pictures of our watches with Gods work in the background:)

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭893bet

People must think we are mad, such beautiful natural phenomenon and we are taking pictures of our watches with Gods work in the background:)

I know I mean what that in the background........ just there.....at the right.......on the wrist of the other guys left arm?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Dangling from a parachute at 95m in the air pulled by a speedboat:

100_0828.JPG
    100_0822.JPG

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

not a great picture or even something odd but why not :-)
    My steinhart on a olive nato on a 747-800 on the runway in frankfurt on the way back from Delhi

No9Qvspl.jpg

My colt ( now sold sadly) and me cutting silage last month!

• Advertisement

Simon Bolivar Mausoleum
    P1020254.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

The beautiful Atlantic and ballybunion castle in the background !

Just a normal Monday night in the CB house hold....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭emo72

893bet wrote: »
    Just a normal Monday night in the CB house hold....

well....ya gotta keep making sacrifices to the watch gods, so the watches will keep coming. ronald mac RIP:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

CB is rocking this thread it has to be said. IMH of course. I like the way he thinks. :)Loving the beheaded Ronald. Jeff Koons meets the French revolution vibe. Result. M4r10 has me dizzy and not a little incontinent. Micro? Well it's a Steiny on a NATO so that's me sold right there. MB is just showing off. :D

190310.JPG
    And how cool is that dog. The sheer gravitas behind the eyes of such a small dog is well impressive(that or he's just seen a deer and is channeling his inner barely under the surface wolf. Yep I could take that horned bastid, no bother). Jimmy Bond wearing a Rolex? Sorry J get in the queue behind the hound. I was tempted to try similar with my hound, but it would require the loss of fingers and me hoping that the watch was proofed against the digestive juices of a canine...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement