Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFL Regiments

Options
  • 28-06-2014 6:34pm
    Site Banned Posts: 7

I'm going to France next week to join the legion. I was there before but failed the fitness and now hopefully I will pass this time round.

I'm looking at the various regiments at the moment and the 13th DBLE seems like an interesting reg to serve with considering they're based outside Abu Dhabi now. This would be a class place to serve if you got leave.

IS this a good regiment to serve with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Let us know how got on, in, say, a year. That's prolly the next time you'll be allowed near the internet.

Good luck.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Rourkey wrote: »
    I'm going to France next week to join the legion. I was there before but failed the fitness and now hopefully I will pass this time round.

I'm looking at the various regiments at the moment and the 13th DBLE seems like an interesting reg to serve with considering they're based outside Abu Dhabi now. This would be a class place to serve if you got leave.

IS this a good regiment to serve with?

Defo

As a matter of fact the 13th DBLE is in the process of putting together a new unit composed of troopers with 2.1 degrees in law who also would like to try accountancy and would like to be posted to places which would be nice if you got leave ( I hear from Investment that they are considering invading Ibiza as it's quite near France but has beaches , sunshine and lots of nightclubs, perfect for mechanised infantry units.

Go for it!!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 7 Rourkey

tac foley wrote: »
    Let us know how got on, in, say, a year. That's prolly the next time you'll be allowed near the internet.

Good luck.

tac

thanks tac. let me know the next time you're in dublin so i can try out my 12 gauge shot gun on your face

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Rourkey wrote: »
    thanks tac. let me know the next time you're in dublin so i can try out my 12 gauge shot gun on your face

And I think we've heard quite enough from you. Goodbye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement