Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC. symptoms / feelin before period due (hoping its a missed period)

Options
  • 28-06-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hope this is in the correct category

Me and hubby ttc. Im due my period on monday.

Just wondering from ladies who are pregnant or who have been pregnant... how do u feel before uve a missed period.

Is it same symptoms one would get when taking their period?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Really really sensitive swollen boobs were the dead giveaway for me and for a lot of people I know.

Hope it's good news for you xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Very lightheaded and woozy on both so I knew days before my period was due. On my son I also had palpitations but on my daughter I felt 'out of it' like as if I was going to faint

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭petals rocks1

Ive none of em symptoms. :(

Looks like im taking my period

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

For me its a taste of metal in my mouth like a new filling and thirsty like there is not enough water to quench it.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolademmers

I had no symptoms till later on. I only realised I was pregnant at 5 weeks when I remembered I missed my period.

• Advertisement

I just feel like ive got a sick stomach. Feels ldifferent to when id usually be taking my period (maybe to its coz I wanna b pregnant so bad to) twingy feeling at the side of my stomach . Feel . very tired but I usually do feel tired. This is too much information but i feel moist down below! Any time i go to pee im convinced there will be period blood (tmi sorry)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Ive none of em symptoms. :(

Looks like im taking my period

Not everyone has symptoms that early on so don't give up hope yet. I didn't have any symptoms until about week 7 or 8 if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

With my son I had normal cramping so didnt expect anything and one day I got sick which I never do so tested and 5 weeks pregnant..(long cycles so can have period anytime and I'm never really late)
    On second (my daughter) I knew right away I was from like a week before I was late but my positive test never appeared until 5 weeks again.. (My period was clockwork after giving birth)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Boobs were achey within a week of my period being due. Tested 4 days early coz I wanted a drink and it was positive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

The only symptom I had was feeling like I was about to get my peroid. I think when you are desperate for a positive, any twinge can be majorly over analysed.
    I felt I had more symptoms the month that I got a negative!

Hope it's the result you are looking for.

• Advertisement

Tested today on clearblue digital and got a negativ.

Advertisement