Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vision Spinner Charger

Options
  • 28-06-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I having issues charging my Vision Spinner 1300mah and Vision Spinner 2 1600mag. I have a ego USB charger which works fine on my Kanger VV 1000mah and all my previous batter. It does charge the vision spinners some of the time but I have to put in in two or three time for it to work. The light on the Vision spinners blinks when I put it in but when I come back after a few hours most of the time it hasn't charged.

Anyone else having the same issue?Should I be using a different charger for the bigger batteries.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

No, your eGo style battery charger will be fine for them.
    Just bear in mind, that with the bigger capacity, they will take a fair bit longer to charge than say a 650mAh or 900mAh battery.

Also, clean the contacts on both batteries and charger and try not to over tighten them.
    I plug the charger in first and then screw the battery on until it blinks.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

^^^
    What Neil said.

Also make sure to adjust the centre pin of the Spinner so that it can make contact with the charger - tweezers will do it, just prise centre pin up a tiny little bit . How old are they btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

csi vegas wrote: »
    ^^^
    What Neil said.

Also make sure to adjust the centre pin of the Spinner so that it can make contact with the charger - tweezers will do it, just prise centre pin up a tiny little bit . How old are they btw?

Thanks guys, I'll give that a try. I only got the vision spinner 2 last week and love it. Great feel and grip and the the led on the button changing colour depending on how much battery is left is really cool too. last ages when I do get it charged. I have the other vision spinner for about three weeks. Liked that so got the 2 then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Thanks done that earlier today and now charging fine!

• Advertisement

It's the simple things in life that wreck your head lol.
    Glad you're up and running again.

Advertisement