Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a translation into Arabic

Options
  • 28-06-2014 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys,

I'm getting a tattoo and am looking for help with translation. I've used google translate and the like but would love to get confirmation from a native speaker before I go ahead!

I'm looking to get the following on my forearm in Arabic. "July fifteenth, two thousand and fourteen"

Any help would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

Hi Robbie,

You want that translated using the arabic numbers, or translate to words?
    Hey guys,

I'm getting a tattoo and am looking for help with translation. I've used google translate and the like but would love to get confirmation from a native speaker before I go ahead!

I'm looking to get the following on my forearm in Arabic. "July fifteenth, two thousand and fourteen"

Any help would be great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

What's happening on July 15th 2014 that is Arabic related?

Bit concerning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

Arthur, its harsh to think the way. I am an arab is that mean everytime I have future plan, its going to be something bad and you will be concerned.

No need for these comment. Keep it to yourself next time or try go out and mix with these people. Not all your fingers are the same!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

It's obviously just a date that means something to the OP. No need for any other sort of comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Colostomy Bag

Hi There,
    I'm also looking to get some English text translated into Arabic. See below - any Arabic speakers that could help me?

We must first change ourselves

• Advertisement
Advertisement