Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babytears/mindyourownbusiness, how get rid?

Options
  • 27-06-2014 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

So just wondered anyone got any solutions to how to get rid of babytears, or other name, mind your own business. I do a few gardens around town and it's in the lawns, I wondered had anyone any luck with sprays etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Had we look on net, seems to say can really only Roundup the lot and start again, not really an option for some of the lawns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭redser7

Funny, they're the two places I looked up too Redser, also I've red hair and called redser back in the day!, I was in a garden yesterday, if I could get rid of baby tears over night with a spray, he'd have nearly nothing left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭redser7

:) Maybe try the scarifying trick. But it looks like it might be something to just live with. You would hate to destroy a lawn, then reseed it only to find the weed come back again.

They seem like it will always be an on going thing. People kinda expect a once off application of something and all baby's tears gone within a week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement