Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost effective accountant in Cork City

Options
  • 27-06-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi everyone!
    I am looking for recommendations of a cost effective accountant in Cork City.

I am a sole trader (also new in town) and I need to get informed about my rights, options, etc.

Many thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 AbigailAC

Hi all! I'm still in the look for a recommendation for an accountant. I have found some online but without any reference it seems hard to recognise a good fit. Any help will be appreciated!
    Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rightofwayed

AbigailAC wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm still in the look for a recommendation for an accountant. I have found some online but without any reference it seems hard to recognise a good fit. Any help will be appreciated!
    Many thanks!

I'm a sole trader like yourself and I use McCarthy McSweeney in Penrose wharf. Their rates are competitive and they have a knowledgeable staff. Other than being a satisfied customer I have no affiliation to them. Their phone number is 0214 861486, or you can google them.

Advertisement