Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radkey pics and vid of their gig last night in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Won tickets ... but couldn't go ... disappointed - what Ive heard of them I like .. how was it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I didn't even know this was on. Sounds good. Haven't been in the academy 2 with barriers up before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

The band themselves were very good and full of energy but they seemed a bit manufactured and I don't refer to their musical playing/instruments, they played a short set and I don't know, their was something missing....you can tell that they have astute management, I def think we will hear from these again when they get bigger, they're touring with Rise Against in September, Maybe the problem is me, I prefer grassroots Punk and you can tell in a few years that these will be untouchable and follow the usual fame formula path.

Oh they did say that the crowd were far better than Belfast for what it's worth.

I am also curious at how many free tickets were given out for this gig, I now know 3 sets of people who had freebies ;)

and academy will always be a **** hole, I mean wtf with barriers downstairs???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah never liked the downstairs.

Advertisement