Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee hold and gym use

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does anyone know if having a fee hold on your account affects your use of the gym etc?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

You won't be able to use the gym or library.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Nope; I have a fee hold (can't get my exact results etc) and I still have full gym access.

aine92 wrote: »
    Nope; I have a fee hold (can't get my exact results etc) and I still have full gym access.

I tried to scan in there a few weeks ago and it wouldn't work. Might be a faulty card though so i'll try it again, thanks.

I tried to scan in there a few weeks ago and it wouldn't work. Might be a faulty card though so i'll try it again, thanks.

Really? Maybe I just got lucky with mine, they didn't lock me out of the library either but as I said I can't see my results.

I was locked out of the library very early in the year for not paying fees. I paid half of them and got access but since I still haven't paid the other half I've been blocked again.

I presume a fee hold means that you haven't paid some/all of your fees, is there anything else smaller they can issue a hold against you for? If it's the latter then they might still give you access to facilities.

• Advertisement

I was locked out of the library very early in the year for not paying fees. I paid half of them and got access but since I still haven't paid the other half I've been blocked again.

I presume a fee hold means that you haven't paid some/all of your fees, is there anything else smaller they can issue a hold against you for? If it's the latter then they might still give you access to facilities.

I get a grant and I always forget about my student contribution; usually once I pay half I am ok until Christmas and then after Christmas I am lockout out again. I owe about €100 at the minute I think and I have full library and gym access :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 misstyc

I contacted the student desk and they said I still should be able to access both. I've paid about 75% of my fees though. Just 25% left.

Advertisement