Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent bottle of red to suit parma ham

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm on my own tomorrow night with the kids in bed and no world cup on, Glastonbury will be on the telly and I'm looking for a decent bottle of red to have to myself whilst the wife is on a work do. Im planning on spending around 15-20euro and getting some cold meat and crackers in to munch on. Tend to get heart burn from some of the higher tannins varieties but still like a full bodied choice. Ill be passing an Obriens s will get a chance to pick up something well recommended.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Maybe a Barbera or a Dolcetto. The Dolcetto would be quite light and the Barbera more full bodied but not heavy on the tannins. Not sure what this is like but the reviews look good,.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement