Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodations for 1st year

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys!,

I know there are probably a lot of threads about student accommodation for DIT, but after reading through them I still need some help.
    I am from Croatia and will start studying engineering at DIT in September and, though I've been in Dublin twice already I do not know where should I start looking for accommodations.
    I don't mind sharing a flat with two or three people as long as it has separate bedrooms, and I've heard that Rathmines is a good place to start looking. What do you guys recommend that is affordable and close to the facilities (which for mechanical engineering I think is Bolton St. if I am correct)
    Also, do you recommend Student accommodations?
    One last question. When do you recommend I schedule my arrival at Dublin? do you think it would be wise to arrive a few weeks before September?

thanks for your time!

Advertisement