Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philip Morris buys British e-cigarette firm Nicocigs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭dball

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

This should be proof enough that vaping does get people off tobacco,the major players are seeing the shift towards vaping and are trying to corner the market.
    I wonder if this will delay some of the restrictions that are supposed to come.Money talks and politicians will follow the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

... but the money the corrru politicians follow is coming from big pharma. Ecigs were never really a threat to the tobacco industry, as they were always going to jump in eventually. But the NRT people; now they're a whole other story. Their goal is to get us off Philip Morris and JTI's addictive products and get us onto theirs. Ecigs are basically scuppering that little plan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'd imagine the main target for the likes of Phillip Morris and such are the recent or soon to be converted market. From my angle i can only see how this is a negative affect on the likes of ego and cigalike users. Mech users are too far gone to try target for the likes of Phillip Morris so they're basically of no monetary value to them.

Juice is where mech users should be worried from a restriction point of view.You can't ban metal tubes and torch batteries.

Mech up everybody.

Advertisement