Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for a Pro-Cut brush cutter - need help to find some

Options
  • 26-06-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi folks

I'm hoping someone can help me and my dad out. He purchased a Pro-Cut brush cutter (WP05-5025B) from Woodies a couple of years ago and now can't find any parts for it in order to fix it. I've tried searching for parts online, but haven't had any luck. He's looking for a start rope reel and a start claw for a 1E40F-5A petrol engine. Would anyone have any idea where he might be able to source these parts, new or second hand? Is there any website that people know of where one might be able source parts from other people's used or broken equipment?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Biorra

I'm looking for a caeberator for one that I have. I rang their head office in Dublin and they'r lookinginto it. Maybe you could try same

Advertisement