Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage Options CCTV Help

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a 3 camera storage options cctv system, that I'm trying to set up for remote viewing.

I have no clue how to do this - I've tried entering the settings within the recommended download app (ImSeye).

Again, I'm a complete n00bie, and haven't a clue where to start outside the app.

Any advice? Storage options don't have a helpline so I can't get them to walk me through it.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is the unit connected to your local network and viewable on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 barryking

do you know the make of the cctv system most systems will have an app directly for there own system after that you need to know the external ip address and the ports you will also need the admin login name and password

Advertisement