Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Clearout (guns and gear)

Options
  • 25-06-2014 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have decided to get rid of all my Airsoft bits and bobs. I haven't played Airsoft in over a year and I don't have the interest, time or money to start playing again. I have the following for sale:

1. Cybergun P90 with 247mm Madbull Black Python 6.03 tight bore barrel. The gun is around two years old and still fires great, especially with the tight bore barrel. It fires at approx. 280 fps on a standard 9.6v battery. I'm not entirely sure of the rate of fire but it certainly fires fast enough for me. With the gun I will throw in a custom P90 sling (A-Tacs), 3x Hi-Cap mags and an OD Molle mag pouch which holds two mags at a time, AN 1100mAh 9.6v NI-MH battery and a 1600mAh 8.4v Ni-MH battery. I'll give 3000/4000 0.20g King Arms BB's also. 180 euro but willing to negotiate.

2. ASG (KWA) G17 GBB pistol with 1x 23round mag (green gas). This gun is practically brand new as it has only been brought to a skirmish once in the past year. I really hate to see this thing go as it fires so well, its extremely accurate and the blow back action has quite a kick. It last chronoed at 270 fps at about 10 degrees. It comes with the box and I can throw in a small bit of green gas and some Ultrair silicone oil too. It has a tactical rail which caters for flashlights etc, The slide is made from magnesium and the body is made from plastic (possibly ABS or Polymer) but is very sturdy and comfortable to hold. I would highly recommend this pistol! 80 euro but also willing to negotiate.

3. Mesh goggles in desert tan and lower mesh face mask in black. Both fit very comfortably when worn together, I would highly recommend these, 20 euro.

4. Swiss Arms red dot sight also available. Unfortunately I don't have any cover for it but I really like this sight, it seems to work well on my P90. It has 12 adjustable light settings and is battery powered. 20 euro by itself but I'm willing to throw it in with the P90 for a smaller price.

5. G&G smart charger, not sure of exact specifics but it charges my 1100mAh 9.6v ni-mh in about 2 hours. 25 euro but again, willing to throw it in with the P90 for a smaller price.

6. Small sized MARPAT camo set (top, trousers and cap). I'm not sure of the precise measurements, all I know is that they are sized small. I'll throw in a Velcro Ireland patch too. 30 euro.

7. Black gun bag with two pockets, big enough to hold standard M4, 20 euro but will throw in with p90 for smaller price.

I have some other bits and pieces like a cheap mock silencer and a poor rail flashlight, but I don't feel like they would be worth buying to be completely honest. I'm trying to get rid of this stuff fairly quick as I'm only a young lad trying to scrape together some money, so that's why I'm trying in some extra things. Pictures will be up tomorrow so don not fret!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Gmac98

Also forgot to mention that I'm based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare, not willing to travel too far, probably just inside Kildare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Offer €60 for the G17 and can meet up in Newbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

Pics of a bag?

Kashkai wrote: »
    Offer €60 for the G17 and can meet up in Newbridge

I can go €70 for the G17 and we have a deal!

smokedaddy wrote: »
    Pics of a bag?

I'll have pics up later this evening, sorry for the delay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

Offer 15 on gun bag collected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Gmac98 wrote: »
    I can go €70 for the G17 and we have a deal!

A similar gun to yours sold on here for €60 recently. I would have bought that one but the seller was in Limerick. My offer of €60 stands. If it's too low for you, no probs. GLWS

Kashkai wrote: »
    A similar gun to yours sold on here for €60 recently. I would have bought that one but the seller was in Limerick. My offer of €60 stands. If it's too low for you, no probs. GLWS

Well since I need the cash, ill take your offer of €60. PM to arrange for the gun to be picked up

TheHamster wrote: »
    Offer 15 on gun bag collected

Ill take your offer. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Could you send pictures of the 'Mesh goggles in desert tan and lower mesh face mask in black'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

Gmac98 wrote: »
    Well since I need the cash, ill take your offer of €60. PM to arrange for the gun to be picked up

Hi
    Have you sold the G17 yet? If not, offer 60 and collect from you - I'm in Newbridge too so can collect anytime.

aka Defenderdude…

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Maron1711

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

As of today's date I see op hasn't been online since 1/7...
    Offer withdrawn.

aka Defenderdude…

Advertisement