Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hullomail (only paid version available) vs YouMail

Options
  • 25-06-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Hullomail (only paid version available) vs YouMail? Or even Google Voice?

Anyone used Youmail? Is it the same thing for free?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Hullomail (only paid version available) vs YouMail? Or even Google Voice?

Anyone used Youmail? Is it the same thing for free?

Thanks.
    Google Voice not available here anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

long_b wrote: »
    Google Voice not available here anyways

Ta.

Looking around there seem to be a fair few visual email apps going free, but all I ever hear about on here is hullamail which is €6.99 - happy to pay it but curious about the others!

Edit: signed up for €6.99 seems like a great application, like the personal messages for specific contacts "I'm not here you cretin, leave a message" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

is it €6.99, or €6.99 per year?

I got in to Hullo Mail early and still have the free version. I think its great but still haven't handed over the money for it. My conscience is starting to get to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i got a free account by paying for a the app setting up account in the 15mins refund window , refunding the paid app and installing the free app and logging in with the account created in the paid app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

irishgeo wrote: »
    i got a free account by paying for a the app setting up account in the 15mins refund window , refunding the paid app and installing the free app and logging in with the account created in the paid app.

I had the free app from it's infancy, and just paid the €6.99 voluntarily. The price is peanuts considering how useful the app is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement