Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26650's

Options
  • 25-06-2014 5:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭

Are there any vendors in Ireland selling these?,i don't think i have the patience to bring batteries in from abroad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

The best shop has nipple tops, just click on the drop down menu. Link

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

54kroc wrote: »
    The best shop has nipple tops, just click on the drop down menu. Link

Out of stock,arrrgh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

My bad, it's actually the flat tops that are in stock when you click the menu.

They'll do nicely,cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

What do you use these in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

26650 mods,

Hades ect, Ft has a good range of them now and 30mm wide RDA's to match

What do you use these in?

2-3 day battery life and up to around a 50 amp limit on the batteries.It's worth the sacrifice of a few more mm's. Especially for home use and Sub-sub ohms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

2-3 day battery life and up to around a 50 amp limit on the batteries.It's worth the sacrifice of a few more mm's. Especially for home use and Sub-sub ohms.

Handy if you need to jump start the car as well!

50 amp though, surely that's like a 50mega pixel camera, it's just oomph for the sake of it.

Handy if you need to jump start the car as well!

50 amp though, surely that's like a 50mega pixel camera, it's just oomph for the sake of it.

I suppose it is oomph for the sake of it to a certain degree,you could drop to 0.08 ohms however with a nice bit of headroom left or to around 0.2 without fearing blowing off your face.In terms of safety when hitting sub ohms there's really no worrying at all.

They feel very nice in the hand too,much nicer than a 18650,just a nice weight and grip to them.

In saying that,i wouldn't be caught dead lumping it around on the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

I cant find any 26650s anywhere in Ireland

Plus the lack of 26650 mods with the irish vendors probably has something to do with this.

I seen a build from Texas last night with DNA 30 clear plastic box mod with dual 26650 batteries. Id say with that thing you would have to charge once every 5 years :P It looked neat enough too

• Advertisement
Advertisement