Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking ms2002 & ms2013 grinds!!

Options
  • 25-06-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have failed two of my exams and really need a lot of help to pass them in August. If anyone can help me please contact me, or if you know of anyone that can help, please tell me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 beano2913

If you are still looking for MS2001 grinds give me a call on 0861672620. I have over 4 years experience in giving maths grinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gracep101

Hi, its actually MS2013 im still looking for if you could be on any help??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 RoySheehan

Gracep101 wrote: »
    Hi, its actually MS2013 im still looking for if you could be on any help??

Hi Gracep101, I did the module last year. I got a 2.1 in it. Feel free to contact me about it if you want some assistance. 089-4781248

Oh thanks that would be great! Where are you based? and how much would you charge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 RoySheehan

Gracep101 wrote: »
    Oh thanks that would be great! Where are you based? and how much would you charge?

Very embarrassing; I thought MS2013 was Number Theory. Geometry is a total pain. Repeated that last year in Autumn and still failed. Passed by compensation though! I was not able to defeat #anca.

• Advertisement

Oh noooo!! :( thats bad news for me then! On the other hand i didn't know you could compensate on a repeat? I have two, if i pass one and fail geometry again could i compensate? :o That would be ideal!

Advertisement