Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats in August and re-checks

Options
  • 25-06-2014 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

ok, so i failed a couple of exams

last year (i was in 1st year) i was absent for an exam and wasnt charged anything for repeating in august

will i be charged this year? and any ideas how much it usually is for repeat exams?

also, how much does it cost (if it does) to get a re-check?

if anyone has any information id appreciate it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

wait...i may have found the answer to my question.... heres the link if anyone else was wondering the same
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/exams/results/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nene123

strange question but i was wondering is there penalties if you had in autumn assignments in late or are they just not counted for at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭CaoimheCweeva

Anyone know for passing by compensation for repeats, if you can only get between 30 and 40% in one exam, or can it be two?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GeographyLover

Anyone know for passing by compensation for repeats, if you can only get between 30 and 40% in one exam, or can it be two?

Well I am doing Arts and you can pass by compensation in a 5 credit module in both of your subjects.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Electric Boobs

Are the fail rates high this year??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Electric Boobs

shane9689 wrote: »
    ok, so i failed a couple of exams

last year (i was in 1st year) i was absent for an exam and wasnt charged anything for repeating in august

will i be charged this year? and any ideas how much it usually is for repeat exams?

also, how much does it cost (if it does) to get a re-check?

if anyone has any information id appreciate it thanks
    how the repeats go lad?

Advertisement