Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Games last weekend

Options
  • 25-06-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

So there was two double headers on last weekend? Did anyone here get to any of them?

I was playing in Dublin so didn't get to see the Belfast games - were they any good? So exciting that we've had the first men's game in Ireland!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tails!

I was also in Dublin so didn't get to Belfast or the men's game.... but the 2 Dublin games were awesome! Got to watch the A team game and it was just amazing to watch. Well done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

Tails! wrote: »
    I was also in Dublin so didn't get to Belfast or the men's game.... but the 2 Dublin games were awesome! Got to watch the A team game and it was just amazing to watch. Well done!!

I got to see half of the Dublin B v Cork game which was pretty exciting! So much hard work from both teams!

Advertisement