Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you got one of these?

Options
  • 24-06-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

I bought this today: http://www.hardwareireland.ie/product/Solar-Ultrasonic-Bird-Repeller-1500-SQM-1116/

I've had it on charge for the past 4 hours. The red light is meant to go off once it's fully charged.
    OH unplugged it by mistake and the red light is STILL on.
    Is this faulty?

Has anyone ever bought this model and if so, how long does it take to charge?
    There is no company name on the box

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

I'd just plug it in again until the light goes out. My razor for example needed over 12 hours for its first charge. I imagine something like that would need a long charge to be effective as it will be in constant use.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Let us know how you get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Did you spot this on the site you linked :
    ITEM IS CURENTLY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO A FAULTY BATCH RECEIVED. PLEASE REFER TO THE PESTCLEAR MODEL ON OUR SITE WHICH IS IN STOCK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Yes I saw that. I didn't buy mine from that site- I only posted that link to show you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

fussyonion wrote: »
    Yes I saw that. I didn't buy mine from that site- I only posted that link to show you.

Yeah but if they received a faulty batch, it means there's a faulty batch produced, it's rather unlikely they've all gone to the one supplier.

So it's entirely possible the one you have is from the same faulty batch.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement