Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

and so the new nexus rumors continue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Daverk

Personally, I think the choice is a good idea as the build of the one m8 is good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

never had a htc device, but I just thought it was strange because the last two nexus 7,s were asus and the nexus 10 was Samsung. I can understand Samsung not making it because they have their own new tab s out, but I thought they would of stuck with asus. anyway heres hoping the rumours are true and there is indeed a new nexus device is on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 33,726 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Last two nexus ( i have had two) have been great at the price point but cheap to feel and touch.

From the looks of it in those pics, HTC have brought their skills in making a device feel premium. Thats great! I have had two HTC devices and there were both premium feel and were great.

Desire and HTC One M7 and the HTC One M8 is awesome phone.

I like this direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

I was actually going to get the new samsung galaxy tab s,but i.m going to wait until the autumn to see whats going to happen. I.m not really bothered who makes it,i just hope its as good as the last 3 tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

I was actually going to get the new samsung galaxy tab s,but i.m going to wait until the autumn to see whats going to happen. I.m not really bothered who makes it,i just hope its as good as the last 3 tablets.

I was thinking that myself but I just couldn't turn down an amoled tablet. The galaxy tab s will be my next tablet

• Advertisement
Advertisement